• 100% cotton jersey knit, Pre-shrunk
• Classic Boxy Fit (Men's sizes- Women should size down)
• Portuguese script reads the Brazilian Motto "Ordem e Progresso" (Order and Progress) and the ORCHID DYNASTY motto "Orquídeas Vivas Morrem Orquídeas" (Live Orchids Die Orchids)
• Features vibrant artwork of Cattleya Labiata
• Long sleeve, ribbed cuffs
ORCHID DYNASTY 2017 BENEFIT T-SHIRT- "BRAZIL AND CATTLEYA LABIATA"- Each year we choose one country and celebrate its orchid culture through a commemorative T-shirt featuring a native orchid. For 2017 we have chosen Brazil and its national flower- Cattleya labiata, an orchid we have grown and enjoyed for years. The entire purchase price of this shirt through 2018 will go to The Boys and Girls Club of Greater Salt Lake. We donate the time and money to produce this shirt plus any profits -100%
About the Boys and Girls Club-
Boys & Girls Clubs give their members, ages 3 - 18, access to dedicated, trained professionals who can provide guidance in adopting healthy lifestyles and pursuing educational objectives. Most importantly, Boys & Girls Clubs equip young people with the skills they need to resolve conflicts peacefully, improve relationships with every aspect of their day-to-day lives and function as responsible citizens.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake serves kids at 8 locations in Salt Lake and Tooele counties. Our mission is to inspire and empower youth, families, and communities to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.