We want to express our sincere gratitude to our loyal and supportive customers for the past 20 years. We are also so grateful for our wonderful staff. We just wanted to let you know that we are doing everything we possibly can to keep you and our Orchid Dynasty family safe.
We are following the guidelines from the CDC and Gov. Gary R. Herbert “Stay Safe, Stay Home” directive.
- We are taking phone/email or online orders for No contact delivery (in the SALT LAKE AREA) and curbside pickup at the store. To place an order for Delivery or Pick-up please call us at 801.583.4754
- VIRTUAL PLANT/CONTAINER CONSULTS We are happy to consult for new plants or containers. Just give us a call and we can send photos via text (801.251.6466) or DM us on Instagram @orchiddynasty
- As social distancing keeps us apart, flowers are a safe and joyful way to connect.
- Research from Harvard University reveals that people feel happier and more energetic after looking at flowers first thing in the morning. That same study also showed that the presence of flowers helps reduce worry and anxiety.
- In senior citizens in particular, flowers decrease depression, refresh recent memory and encourage companionship, according to research from Rutgers University.
- Research from the University of North Florida shows that people who lived with flowers in their homes for just a few days reported a significant decrease in levels of stress and improvements in their moods.
Thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you soon. Take care of yourself and keep your loved one safe and healthy.
Shelly and Clint Lewis
Shelly Huynh – Fresh Flowers, Weddings and Special Events
Clint Lewis – Orchids, Plants and Plant Design
365 West 900 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101